Day 2/3- Ryan

Day 2
My first plane ride was a blast I slept more than everybody else in white hills team China. at the air port a USA guy lost his passport and all in all my first plane trip wasn’t that bad. the food in the restaurants are better than Australias Chinese food and there is a lazy Suzan in the middle of the table and there is so much delicious food here and we always go to fancy places to eat even the hotel is fancy. we went to the markets and on a rickshaw which is a red mini taxi that is for two people and the person that is the “driver” rides a bike to pull the cart along and it was fun then we got to make paper things that meant double happiness and window stickers that you put on your window for decoration and we went back to the hotel and had dinner at a restaurant and then we went to the market after dinner not before and today we are going to go to the Great Wall and fly to shanghai.

Day 3

Today we got new flights because yesterday there was a horrible storm in shanghai and the yesterday ones were canceled so we got on a plane and flew over to shanghai . After we got our luggage we went out to the bus which we went straight to our hotel which is in the middle of the city the plane food was not bad for some but there was an Asian kit Kat it was delicioso we also on the way to the hotel we saw a tree which is man made and will always bloom even in winter it had flowers all over it.the hotel was very fancy and after a bit in our hotel we went to get some dinner Georgia had Paris baguette and the rest of us had Burger King it was different because there was black ice cream which was sesame seed flavour then after everybody had their dinner we went to the circus it was amazing they some people were scared for them after we were going back to the hotel but before we got to the hotel we got into a Chinese dance along so we danced to his songs he sang but before the circus we went on the Metro train it was a blast most of us kids can go no handed and then straight home and to bed.

– Ryan.

3 Comments on Day 2/3- Ryan

1. Tracy
    May 28, 2018 at 7:46 am (3 weeks ago)

Looks and sounds like you guys are having a blast.

2. Ali Dobson
    May 28, 2018 at 10:57 am (3 weeks ago)

Wow Ryan, that’s a lot to pack into such a short time. What an amazing adventure. Let be Nana & Pa

3. Abbey
    May 28, 2018 at 4:44 pm (3 weeks ago)

I miss you all Aleskia and Chilli I miss you so much.
    Not to forget you Miss Van it is boring at school without you!!!!!!!
    Lachie and Ryan It’s weird not having you at school!!
    It made me feel better when I could speak to you all!!!
    Hope you are all having fun
    Aleksia, your Mum was dissapointed when I told her we got to speak to you because she said she had not talked to you at all!!!!
    Abbey