Day 5- Ryan

Ryan’s blog day 5
Today we had breakfast we called the school (grade 6’s) and we played with the robot in the lobby of Suzhou it can move around with sensors it’s amazing 😍 then we on the way to water city there was so much landfill it was insane. The cannel is 17000 kilometres long. We drove past the Buddhist temple but only got to see the front gate. Once we got to the water temple we explored around and we went past some markets and to the gonadal and saw some birds that catch fish for people then we went and explored the garden which had heaps of fish in a pond and there were some pictures and old Chinese writing on posters o the wall of the temple in the garden after that we went to the shops and had some lunch. We went shopping in the streets and we all got some pearls from an oyster (actual pearls) and we also had some ice cream and I got some lessons for free on how to play a type of Chinese flute it was fun, miss van filmed a bit of it then we went to a restaurant for dinner I had 8 chillies 🌶! They were cut up. I was crying 😭. During dinner I had a challenge for myself it was to drink my whole drink with chopsticks like the liquid was food 😂 until I had the chillies😂. After dinner we went to the hotel and went to bed.

8 Comments on Day 5- Ryan

1. Mia Asbury
    May 29, 2018 at 12:31 pm (3 weeks ago)

HA! SOOO FUNNY! What kind of chillies did u have?
    hope u all had a good sleep!
    from MIA!

2. DREW COSTIGAN
    May 29, 2018 at 12:31 pm (3 weeks ago)

How did you get through all of those 8 chillies Ryan. If i had tried that my face would have blown up. Good job!!!

3. Brian Allen
    May 29, 2018 at 12:32 pm (3 weeks ago)

ryan how much do you want the pyraminx rubixs cube for

4. harry
    May 29, 2018 at 12:35 pm (3 weeks ago)

why did you eat 8 chillies!! :Oh I am so jealous that you got to go!!:(

5. Ian
    May 29, 2018 at 12:36 pm (3 weeks ago)

How do you actually buy anything in china because the currency is different do the cashiers convert AUD to Yuan?

6. sophie
    May 29, 2018 at 12:46 pm (3 weeks ago)

ryan i hope your ok after eating 8 chillis i hope you can recover and come back to australia alive (oh and cool rubiks cube or pyrimid or whatever it is)

7. Mrs Woods
    May 30, 2018 at 1:02 pm (3 weeks ago)

I hope there’s a nice pearl in your luggage for me, Ryan! 😉

8. Sabina
    May 31, 2018 at 9:49 am (3 weeks ago)

Is it my eyes or is that ice cream black?!!!