Suzhou – Chilli

This morning we woke up to another delicious breakfast, we had to eat quickly because we had a talk with all of the grade six students on WeChat. It was really nice to see them because we all miss them very much.

After we finished talking we then went back up to our rooms to pack our back packs. After packing we went Down to the lobby and set of for water town.

Once we were there we checked in we got onto a boat. All of white hills team China sat next to each other. The boat ride was amazing and it was like we were going back in time

Once we got of the boat we went for a walk around water town with our tour guide. While we were taking a walk we also got to cross the lucky bridges of long life, happiness and peace. It is a tradition that when you get married you walk across these three bridges, it means that your marriage will last longer.

As well as when you have a baby people carry there babies over the bridges to give them a longer, peaceful and happy life.

After that we went to see a traditional Chinese home. It was amazing to see what it was like. There was also a giant pond filled to the brim with coy fish, it was  so awesome because there was so many colours and some of the fish were the size of my arm span………….

After we finished looking at the house we had some free time to go shopping We all bought clams to see if we could win the jack pot on pearlslAleksia and I both got 2 clams and we both got 66 pearls all together, (I still can’t believe it) Lachie got 1 clams and he got 27 pearls, Georgia got 1 clam and she got 24 pearls and Ryan got 1clam and he got 25 pearls. Some people even got there pearls made into jewellery.

After we finished shopping we got some juice I got watermelon, Georgia got watermelon and banana, I got watermelon and mango and Ryan and Lachie got soft drink.

After we finished our drinks we went to have dinner for dinner we had fried rice, dumplings, broccoli, soup, tomato and beef stew and ect. The main dish was sweet and sour squirrel fish every body loved it and it tasted really good.

After we finished dinner we went back to our hotel room and got ready for bed.      I was still hyper from all of the sugar.

Ps:I am so exited because I just found out that my family got a puppy. I am soooooooooooooooooooo exited.

8 Comments on Suzhou – Chilli

1. Mia Asbury
    May 29, 2018 at 12:41 pm (7 months ago)

OMG! u got a puppy! that is sooooooo cool! is it a he or a she? is it cute?!?!?! oooooh i really want to see it!
    it sounds like u had a good day! i hope u got a good sleep! 😉
    from MIA!

• mrshaeche
      May 31, 2018 at 10:31 am (7 months ago)

She is a girl and she is only 2months old sooooooo cute. I hope that you are having an awesome time in Australia

2. Taleah :D
    May 29, 2018 at 12:41 pm (7 months ago)

Hi,Chilli! I hope you are enjoying your time in China and also enjoying seeing fish longer than your arm span!! 😀 We all miss you and cant wait to see you again!!

• mrshaeche
      May 31, 2018 at 10:34 am (7 months ago)

I miss you all very much to and can not wait see you again

3. Erin
    May 29, 2018 at 12:43 pm (7 months ago)

I wonder what Chilli’s family is going to name the dog

4. Xiliah
    May 30, 2018 at 1:06 pm (7 months ago)

HEY Chilli,
    I am so happy, you finally got a puppy
    What is you favourite part about being in China?

5. Xiliah
    May 30, 2018 at 1:08 pm (7 months ago)

Hi
    How are you?
    Are you Having Fun?
    What are you going to name you dog?

6. Jesse :D
    May 30, 2018 at 1:12 pm (7 months ago)

Hey Chilli, we are missing you back in Australia, but I bet from what I’m seeing you’re having a great time!
    Hope you enjoyed your Star Bucks! We really can’t wait to see you back in Australia and hear about your experiences! 😀